I’m from Malaysia and if I’m tested positive for COVID-19, I’d need to be quarantined in designated place such as MAEPS, Serdang or hotels.
This post will serve as my personal checklist should the above happens.
- Clothes for a week or two
- Laundry bags
- Toilet paper rolls (in case those provided runs out)
- Bath towels
- Face towels
- Hair cream/gel
- Nail Clippers
- Windbreaker, sweater or Jacket
The place is would be cold due to air conditioning. Warm jacket would help to to keep your body warm.
- Eye cover for sleeping
Lights in the center may only be switched off late into the night. If need to sleep early, an eye cover is a must.
- Books and other reading materials
- Charger, extension cord and charging cables for phones, powerbank and laptop
- Earphones and headphones
- Snacks and cup noodles (:-P)
- Condiments to add on to my meals
- Water bottles (Warm and Cold)
- 3 in 1 drinks packets
- Personal medications (My hypertention pills and diarherra pills)
- Personal sanitisers